Monday, November 2, 2009

Push and Shove!

Hello Blog-World!

Why am I typing this out? Because a smart lady told me that that's the best way to start!
Thank you gkam.. for the push and the shove! :)

Basically, I am trying to find a new source of entertainment. For me. 

Also, because I have these weird random thoughts. I hope someone gets a kick out of reading them. Yes, as you can make out, I am doing this for the greater good of mankind and the world. *angel halo*

While on angels, Halloween just went around the corner. My first Halloween, woo-hoo! I think I have decoded the mystery. It's the one day in the year when society gives you license (almost forces you) to do whatever you want to - dress up/down, get shit-faced drunk, high/low, on top or bottom (your choice ;)), make-up, make-out, what ever floats your boat, just do it! Another first, a green fairy (no, I was not hallucinating) came in with Absinthe! Ahhh... bliss!

Oh, and lets not forget the sugar overload. I had two candy-high kids knock (in a very loud, scare the shit out of me kind of way) on my door in the evening. Got to spread the chocolate joy! Next up, Thanksgiving. Lets see what surprises does that bring!

And now, the laziness is catching up. So long, everyone, till next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dee!

    Wilkommen to Blogverse! :)

    Great start post. Absinthe? Wickedly goood! :D

    Keep blogging,
    cheerio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on. What!
    Brijender, please don't stop writing, the beauty of your words deserves to be shared. But since the decision is yours, I can only say that I will miss reading one of my favorite authors. Good luck!

    PS: Does no writing include no reading and commenting?

    ReplyDelete