Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Live, Love, Laugh !

Funny that this blog comes after the craziest week I have had in a long long (ever?) time... KGI does that to you... I have almost developed an attachment to yellow/green/blue walls, coffee that tastes like mud, running away in the middle of the night to stare at the stars... Having innumerable cups of tea (and missing tapri ki chai), pretending to eat healthy while gorging on an unholy amount of gooey, satisfying food, sleepless nights, sleepy weekends....and loving every moment of it!


Having birthday parties every weekend (yeah, we got lucky!) and getting the chance to vent our frustration via the time honored tradition of giving birthday bumps, sometimes to totally innocent people ... Can you believe that we actually decided to skip the tequila and rum shots and save them for next week? The bottles were right in front of us. Saints, all of us.

Also, the weather is so absolutely beautiful. I am enjoying the snow in the best way possible, away from me, on the peaks of the mountains up north! The air is chilly, makes me want to go out for a walk and come back with a cup of steaming coffee mmm.... The rain is the blah factor here, and I simply do my best to ignore it.

The week will end soon, and the real fun will start! I am super-excited about meeting 87 and Jen after almost five months. Will also be seeing other friends, a couple of trips are on the cards, so is exploring LA and a walk up the mountains. Taking a break from KGI sounds to be almost as much fun as KGI.

No comments:

Post a Comment