Saturday, December 31, 2011

Flashbacks of awesomeness!

January - Happy 2011 start in India.
February - Birthday parties. Lots of.
March - Skydiving. Enough said.
April - Grad party. More stress than I needed. Almost over.
May - Graduation. Vegas. Alaska.
June - Bye bye Miss AK. Washington DC. NYC.
July - Boston and alcohol with my fav men.
September - Miss AK is back for a visit!
October - Niagara! Thank you bestie and Miss AK.
November- San Francisco. KP and piggyback rides. Roomie time. Cooking TG dinner with friends.
December - Portland. Christmas. Seattle. Food, nature, friends, cold.

Welcoming 2012 with people me hearts. Priceless.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like quite an year! :)

    www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TheGirlAtFirstAvenue, thanks for dropping by! Yes, it was a fabulous year. 2012 ain't shaping up too badly either!

      Delete
  2. Official Blog Happy New Year!!!! That was the high note, on the flip side I can't write!!!!! Inspire me...talk about men, women if you will but do something! heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year indeed! You have inspiration all around you with all your travels. I can just sense a fabulous story coming up!

      Delete
  3. Sky diving...i'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go but never got the chance. It sounds like you had an amazing year :)

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ly, I have no complaints. At all!
      PS: I love your "Blog around the States" series!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like it was a fantastic year. Hope 2012 has been just as kind to you thus far :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm a little late in the game, but happy new year! it sounds like you had a fabulous 2011, and i hope 2012 is even better!

      Delete
    2. Skippy, thanks for stopping by. You seem to have had a great start to 2012 yourself!

      Two birds, thanks for dropping by, and I wish you (both) a great 2012 as well :)

      Delete
  5. I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Maybe we can follow each other? Thank you so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fashionable Memories, and I did visit your blog :)

      Delete