Friday, February 10, 2012

Time after time

Three years ago, there would have been a Facebook wall post saying "Happy Birthday!"
PS: I went back and checked. Oops. Let's start again.
--

Three years ago, there was not even a Facebook wall post saying "Happy Birthday!"

Three years (or two and a half, if you want to be precise) seems a long time ago. The words remain the same, but meaning is deeper, richer, like good extra dark chocolate. More complex, like a bottle of mature Malbec. Sweet, like those pancakes.

Happy Birthday, Bestie.

I have no clue if its going to be all smooth sailing ahead (probably not), but I promise to share my lifeboat with you when choppy waters hit.

And then, we will go get drunk, dance, make merry and be gay.



"You know you are mad and I still love you. I hate to love you" 
~ Bestie.

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna get a bit J of the above mentioned friend! Mostly because I think I can understand the topmost layer of your crazy, awesome, care, share, love-hate rapport heh

    Cheers to you and your bestie, we hope you'll be sharing lots more memories even though you both possess the capability of breaking each others heads!

    Richi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dillu would have written earlier but 'accidentally' life had other plans and before you ask I'm feeling much better than before, finally I can remember what I said and did the day before proof of which is, in-waiting, in your inbox right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bestie keeps popping up here, doesn't he? Oh well. Whatever sells ;)

      Delete